(Indian Market Research Bureau)
* Brief Introduction: Mr. Subhas Ghosal may be the founder with this company. It had been founded in the 1970s. This company was created with the certainty that, " Good advertising campaign can only end up being built upon sound consumer insight. вЂќ It is now among the top 20 Researching the market companies on the globe. * Work domain: The specialized regions of this Companies are Consumer industry, Industrial promoting, B2B advertising, Social marketing and Rural advertising. IMRB has their own eight specialised units- 2. Probe top quality research
* Social and rural exploration
* Mass media and -panel group
2. Partners in marketing share holder interactions
* Study based talking to for BUSINESS-ON-BUSINESS.
* E-technology group
* Software creation house
2. Data processing house.
2. Work process: Online and discipline work both equally.
* Services type: Full service
* Areas of operation: IMRB works through own offices, joint ventures and associates in over dua puluh enam cities around 12 countries like India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and so forth * Other Info: IMRB is the a part of Kantar Group, the research and consulting trademark WPP which is a London primarily based advertising business. It is also associated with British Researching the market Bureau (BMRB) and Millward Brown Foreign. * Customers: Top consumers of IMRB are, SUCH AS THE Group, Bharti group, Cadbury, Ford group, Fritolay, Glaxo, Heinz, American indian Airlines, Intel, ITC Limited., Pepsi Group, Tvs Motor etc . * Website: www.imrbint.com
* Career options: Posts offered by IMRB are- Research supervisor, Insight representative, Group organization director etc . For more details please go to http://www.imrbint.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=103&Itemid=87
By- Anupam Samui